Benefits for Laborers
If you are a carpenter with 1 to 2 years experience or recently graduated a vocational school or just looking to better your trade, LCT can provide you a solid and updated skill set to your carpentry experience. We expect a LCT Certified carpenter to have greater earning potential with his/her improved skill set.
LCT is prepared to instruct current carpenters in any or all of the following areas:
- Preparedness and punctuality
- Door and window installation
- Kick out and clearance ability
- Metal bending ability using a brake
- James Hardie product installation ability
- Tyvek weatherization installation ability
- Azek trim installation ability
- OSI Caulking application
- Blueprint reading level
Upon completing an initial assessment, LCT will work with you to develop a curriculum tailored to your advancement. Hands on instructional classes will be offered over a 2 to 3 week period with classes running 4 hours. Please see the Curriculum (provide a link to the tab) tab for further details.
Contact Jack Kraszewski at 216-276-3323 or .